juliewatt's Photo Stream

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Going to the movies after work

Andy and I have annual passes for Cineworld and we are planning to catch a movie after work tonight.

Went to see Space Chimps. You can view the trailer for yourself at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OGFM6p4AnQ

I thought it was a weak script and not as funny throughout as the trailers suggest. Think some really young kids might be okay with it, but Andy and I are both now in late 30s and just don't think i am the right demographic for it. Andy slept through most of it so it didn't hold his attention for any great length of time either.

Afterwards Andy and I went to the La Tasca, Tapas Bar in Glasgow and selected a few things from their menu. I enjoyed the dinner and company more than I enjoyed the movie. I used my staff discount card to get a percentage off the bill too so that was useful too.

I was also cheered to discover that in future I could now order food to go if i wanted to have tapas for lunch someday while at work due to new food to go menu now up and running.

No comments: